Annual Activity Waiver
To register for any class in the Destination Recreation Activity Brochure you must have an Annual Activity Waiver (PDF) on file. This document is also available at both of our centers or at the Satellite Services Office. Bring your completed waiver and photo identification to one of our walk-in registration locations for processing.
Please pay by check (payable to James City County Treasurer), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash or money order.
Register early, as classes may fill up quickly. If minimum enrollment is not reached 1 week before the start date of the class, the activity will be canceled. If class/activity has not reached its maximum, registration will be accepted up to the start of the second class period, unless otherwise noted.
Your completed registration form and payment can be submitted in 1 of 4 ways:
Mailing InstructionsAttach check or money order for correct amount, payable to James City County Treasurer, or credit card number, and mail to:
James City County Parks & Recreation
5301 Longhill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188
What You'll NeedTo register online, you will need to have created a PerfectMind account. You will need the primary guardian email address and password (passwords are case sensitive) to access your account. If you forgot your password, you can click on the “Forgot Your Password” link on the login page. If you cannot access your account, please call the James City County Recreation Center (757-259-4200) or the Abram Frink Jr. Community Center (757-887-5810) to request this information. (In addition, this assistance can be provided at any payment site.)
First Time RegistrationIf you have never registered for a program or activity with James City County Parks & Recreation before, please complete your initial registration at one of our walk-in locations, or create a new account online. Instructions for creating a new account can be found here.
Finalizing RegistrationYour registration is final after you complete the checkout process. If you choose to disconnect before receiving a verification message, your transaction will be automatically deleted. James City County uses the latest online payment security.
- Credit card payments are accepted by phone at one of the following:
- Abram Frink Jr. Community Center - 757-887-5810, from 4 to 8 p.m. on weekdays
- James City County Recreation Center - 757-259-4200, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and 1 to 5 p.m. on weekends
Registration forms, including credit card information, can also be sent via fax to:
- Abram Frink Jr. Community Center - 757-887-1652.
- James City County Recreation Center - 757-259-4199
Office LocationsStop by one of the following locations during business hours to register in-person:
- Abram Frink Jr. Community Center: 8901 Pocahontas Trail/ Route 60
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park: 1350 John Tyler Highway
- Freedom Park: 5537 Centerville Road
- James City County Recreation Center: 5301 Longhill Road
- Satellite Services Office: 3127 Forge Road., Toano