Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant (RRFG) Update
A new document about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund was released on Friday, April 9. You may view the document online
. The document contains important information about the RRFG.
The fund is for entities that own a place of business where the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or drink, including a:
- Restaurant, Food Stand, Food Truck, Food Cart;
- Snack and Nonalcoholic Beverage Bar;
- Bar, Lounge, Saloon, Tavern;
- An Inn;
- Brewery, Brewpub, Microbrewery, Taproom, Tasting room;*
- A licensed facility or premise of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample or purchase products;
- Other similar place of business in which the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or alcohol.
*Some restrictions may apply based on sales.Applications are not open yet.
We will send a newsletter out when applications open.
The web application will be available at restaurants.sba.gov
, but be advised that the link is not live yet.
Virginia 30 Day Fund
We have funded more than 125 businesses. We encourage businesses to review the Greater Williamsburg Small Business Relief Fund to assist with obstacles they have faced due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Funding is still available. See if you qualify: https://va30dayfund.com.