Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Service Connection Form

  1. Please select the appropriate box.*
  2. Please select the appropriate circle.*
  3. If sewer, is a grinder pump required?
  4. Note: A permit to make this water/sewer connection shall be obtained by your plumber from the James City County Building Safety and Permits Division.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.