Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Change of Address Form

  1. Disclaimer
    Please note that submitting this form will only change your mailing address for your real estate correspondence. If you also wish to change the mailing address for your personal property account (vehicles, boats, etc.), please contact the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office at 757-253-6695. For Utilities (water and sewer), contact JCSA at 757-253-6800.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.